Careers at Tinc
We are currently recruiting for a Product Developer. This is a full time role (40 hours per week), reporting to the Head of Buying and Merchandising.
This role has accountability for sourcing and developing our in-house designed product range. So if you are experienced at sourcing a diverse product range, on time and in a margin focused business, read on.
About The Role
- Developing products with our existing supply base
- Managing the critical path to ensure product is delivered on time
- Negotiating cost prices to ensure margin is optimised
- Managing the design of labelling and packaging with the in-house designer
- Keeping up to date on product trends and competitor activity
- Bringing on board new suppliers and territories as and when required
- An enthusiastic and driven individual who loves working with product
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- An experienced product developer, assistant buyer, or sourcing manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally experience in the stationery sector
- Happy to work as part of a small, fast paced business that's rapidly growing
If this sounds like you and you're looking to take the next step in your career, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line 'Product Developer Vacancy'.