In light of recent events in the UK and across the globe, as a responsible company, Tinc is taking important steps to ensure our customers have little change to their shopping experience with us, while still keeping our team safe and functional during this uncertain time.
Tinc.co.uk will still be trading, and all of our products and promotions will be running as normal. However, some changes will be made to accommodate you, as well as our team here at Tinc Towers.
- Next Day Delivery will be unavailable for the foreseeable future. This is to ensure our warehouse team have time to pick and pack your lovely products in time for dispatch. Royal Mail's presence at Tinc will also be reduced per their changes.
- Due to Royal Mail's changes, First Class and Second Class deliveries may take longer than expected. If you have any questions about the whereabouts of your order, we will still do as much as we can to locate it for you as we do now.
- As a company who really cares about our customers, you are still entitled to return unwanted items, as well as receive replacements for faulty items. Our Returns Policy can be found here. However, in order to maintain a high standard in line with the Department of Health's recent guidelines, we would urge you to contact us as normal with your query before returning anything to us.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns, or provide a refund, for opened and worn headphones unless the product is faulty. This is an ongoing policy and has not changed.
- Tinc Towers is already a small team, however, as advised by the UK government and Department of Health, we will be taking part in remote working, with the whole office working from home. This will mean that our customer service line will be offline for the foreseeable future. We urge all of our customers, should they need to, to contact us via the little 'Contact Us' button in the bottom right corner of our website, or email us directly at email@example.com, where someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Facebook and Instagram are constantly monitored and we will still be posting and answering comments over there. You are still able to contact us via these channels also, however response may take a little longer than usual.
We want to make sure you are still able to enjoy your shopping experience and our products. If there's anything we can do to make your Tinc experience better, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Tinc Towers x